A New Anthology of Poems For Young Poetry Lovers



My new poetry book  'What The Poemster Found' an anthology of verse for young poetry lovers is now officially available for ordering through Amazon:

Follow the link to order:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1504319524/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1…



'You are the jingle in my bells
 The tick in my tock 
The flash in my light 
The spring in my time 
The whirl in my wind 
The tell in my tale 
You are the ever in my lasting 
The ginger in my bread 
The life in my boat
 It has to be said.'

Alan j Wright



'While living in New York City, Alan Wright often visited a busy café serving a rich and hearty winter soup that warmed him on cold winter days. In his third anthology of poetry Wright compares the flavours of that delicious soup to the blending of a variety of poetic styles and subjects to create a pleasurable collection of poems to suit the tastes all ages. Wright's poems capture real-life experiences while exploring past events and numerous small moments.

Among the poems gathered in this new anthology, Alan light heartedly reflects on the untimely death of Brutus the Budgerigar. He also shares some wheel bad news, the ride of the sky witch, the sad tale of Norman Neets, some secret conversations around a kitchen table, and all the reasons why science rocks. 

What The Poemster Found is a compilation of fun verse that provides a rollicking journey through the far reaches of a poet's inspiration.'


Comments

Popular With Other Visitors

Learning How to 'Zoom In' When Writing

Writing Irresistible LEADS with Grade One Students

Answering Questions Posed by Young POETS

Writing About Reading - Reading Reflection Journals:

Writing Opposite Poems